WoWHeaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWHeaven

Hello this is my private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gm apply by Inidoun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inidoun

Gm apply by Inidoun Empty
PostSubject: Gm apply by Inidoun   Gm apply by Inidoun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Full Name: Niclas Bruun

Experience I have been gm/admin on 7 servers and iam a old owner of my own server

Weakness: Sleep

Good too: Help ppl handle tickets, doing fix whit bugs small and major and i love to hold envent Smile And i know how to modify a db and i know how to make costom portals, costom gear, costom quest. And all that stuf and i know how to make costom npcs and i know how to fix npcs. And i know how to make vendor and mall and costom city and mall if needed

Have you been GM on a private server: Yea i have on 7 privat servers

Where you live (includes what language you can): I live in Denmark and i can speak Danish ofc Smile And enlish

Why do you want to be GM on our server:
Coz i love the server, i thing and it is a new start server, so i wanna help it growing big Smile
Back to top Go down
Blubar
Admin
Blubar

PostSubject: Re: Gm apply by Inidoun   Gm apply by Inidoun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
inidoun

PostSubject: Re: Gm apply by Inidoun   Gm apply by Inidoun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 pm

I see thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm apply by Inidoun   Gm apply by Inidoun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm apply by Inidoun
Page 1 of 1