WoWHeaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWHeaven

Hello this is my private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gm aply dylanoowow987

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dylano1200

gm aply dylanoowow987 Empty
PostSubject: gm aply dylanoowow987   gm aply dylanoowow987 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:05 pm

Full Name: dylanoowow987

i have playing on other server 3 years and i whas the best gm they say witch 3400+ people but the owner of the server is going

Weakness: i now evry think about gm and i learning fast

Good too:i am good witch help people and make stuff for other peoples and i love the jobe for it

Have you been GM on a private server: yes on 2 servers the first i whas made becouse i bring 50 people too the server and the 2e becouse the owner is a good friend of me and hi say dhat i am the best witch help people because hi sya you get try gm for 1 day if the people say your good you keep it

Where you live (includes what language you can):i live in holland/dutch
and i can english dutch and more Smile

Why do you want to be GM on our server: Arrow well, i like too people help and make friends and do event on u server witch them i love it
Back to top Go down
Blubar
Admin
Blubar

PostSubject: Re: gm aply dylanoowow987   gm aply dylanoowow987 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Wazzu

Wazzu

PostSubject: Re: gm aply dylanoowow987   gm aply dylanoowow987 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 pm

The server dont need more gm's right now..

/Zulwin lol! lol! affraid elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm aply dylanoowow987   gm aply dylanoowow987 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gm aply dylanoowow987
Page 1 of 1