WoWHeaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWHeaven

Hello this is my private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anderick's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anderick

Anderick's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Anderick's GM Application   Anderick's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Full Name: Micheal Sanchez

Experience I have my own Server but I can't seem to make it public, I don't have that much experiance but I am looking for a Server that is willing to teach me to be a good GM

Weakness: Clowns...I hate Clowns.

Good too: Don't really know what this means so post and tell me and I will gladly edit this to fit what it means Smile

Have you been GM on a private server: No, But I have my own server like I have said and I am willing to learn.

Where you live (includes what language you can): US - English

Why do you want to be GM on our server: Because I feell that I can do alot of good for your Server. I have played on Private Servers before and I would love to help you guys out making the server better.
Back to top Go down
Blubar
Admin
Blubar

Anderick's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderick's GM Application   Anderick's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Anderick's GM Application
Page 1 of 1