WoWHeaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWHeaven

Hello this is my private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djfresh

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Full Name: Djfresh

Experience i have 2 years exp, ive worked on many servers, and i played retail wow since the beta came out i no everything about this game and private servers.

Weakness: for now is scripting yet im learning fast so getting that down right now.

Good too: im good to make custom mobs, vendors, weapons, armor, chill areas, malls, help people oppen tickets, teach other GM somethings, help out in the best way i can to make the server alot better, show everyone a good time.

Have you been GM on a private server: yes ive been on many, sexy-wow was my own little creation with a couple of friends, it got shut down cuz the host had reallife problems and there was alot of drama when we merged lol, also riotwow, basically kicked my friend from being a admin and then i was just like thats wrong and left, chronicwow was a great server left there cuz it was going down hill cuz we had to many people and no money. ive helped out a ton of other servers get rready for public with things ingame.

Where you live (includes what language you can): born and raised in Miami florida cheaaaa

Why do you want to be GM on our server: well being a GM isnt just about having fun and flying around to me, i like it help people and make the server grow and get better, to meet new people and just have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Blubar
Admin
Blubar

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1